The Leadville Hostel & Inn, located in beautiful Leadville, Colorado, is situated in the heart of Colorado’s Rocky Mountain wonderland. With clean beds and lots of hot water, the hostel is an ideal resting place for the road-weary explorer. We have a large common room for quiet reading or socializing with fellow pilgrims, and the hostel gives its guests the feeling of a home on the road.
- Overnight stays ranging from $25 to $60
- Discounts available on longer stays
- Group rates are available
- Shuttle service available to and from Denver and Denver International Airport
- Trailhead shuttles and pick-up service
- Friendly recreation and common rooms
- Large, fully equipped kitchen
- Meals can be provided if needed
- Movies on large screen television
- Dogs welcome
- Cribs available!
You will find our fully equipped, large kitchen and dining room makes meals easy to prepare and share with other wayfarers. Movies are available nightly on a big screen TV while you wait for your clothes to come clean in the laundry room.
We hope that you will consider staying at the Leadville Hostel & Inn, and if you know of groups that might be interested in our type of accommodations, please let them know about us. If you have any questions or want to make a reservation, contact us. We hope to hear from you soon.